To satisfied your customers, they need to find something that appeals to them on your site.
Let's look at things from the beginning:
- Find out what your business is about. So find your own corporate identity.
- Identify which customers you want to target, which customers accept your product. Highlight their characteristics and properties.
- Identify your audience, what they publish and what their interests are. Find influencers and offer them a good offer.
- Who are the people (personalities) that influence the audience of the specific online media? In short, who are the guides of public opinion for the specific youtube channels, websites, social media? Who have great interaction with their listeners.
- Reach specific people via email, messages, comments, etc. that you want them to start watching you. Send them information about you. Build relationships with them. You can send them products to try or invite them to receive your free service. Let them know.
- Caution. Do not confuse them. Do not load them with products. Once the first step has been clarified, what exactly do you want to promote, just offer them that.
- Locate more your buying public that does not use your services / products, this way you can spot your mistakes and get better by correcting them.
- It is not enough to leave only these people satisfied. You want them to communicate to others, but above all, to post their comments on the internet so that others can read them and be positively influenced by them.
Once you have mastered all the above techniques you will be a percentage more certain that the users who visited your website will return as potential customers. As well as the user experience affects the success of your business as well as the long-term cooperation with your customers.